The purpose of this blog is to showcase how the internet is misused – by “brands” like NPR, PBS, Alaska Public Media, AND the ASSOCIATED PRESS.
First, is a quote I pulled from the Democratic Party website from their “2020 Campaign Platform”.
The paragraphs below that demonstrate how “Alaska Public Media” articles are Optimized so that it is easy to transfer those articles to blogs like this one. The Associated Press article was UNDER-OPTIMIZED to make that news story harder to identify, locate, and make available. Read on to learn more…
By Tegan Hanlon, Alaska’s Energy Desk – Anchorage -February 22, 2021
By Tegan Hanlon, Alaska’s Energy Desk – Anchorage -February 26, 2021
The articles above are made on purpose by Search Engine Optimized tools to be easily seen and transferrable across platforms (embed).
The article below published online today by the Associated Press – is Search Engine Under-Optimized – it cannot be embed – and the “LINK” does not even say what the actual article TITLE is.
This is the REAL Headline and the lead paragraph to the apnews.com link directly above:
Alaska Native corp cites agency inaction for missed deadline
By BECKY BOHRER
What is important in this blog post includes:
- The Democrat Party 2020 Campaign Platform and Statement at the top of this post is was a DECLARATION to get US Citizens to motivate them to vote for Democrats.
- But the Democratic Administration not only lied about that above statement, they attacked the Kaktovik Inupiat People as if they are stupid, inept, or irresponsible.
- And then as if that is not bad enough, there is the misuse of publicly funded media outlets.
- Let’s take a look at that:
- These articles were manipulated to either be widely available or UN-available online.
- Freedom of the Press in the U.S. Constitution is ONLY in place to protect journalists from government retaliation and to serve as “a” watchdog over the government.
- Freedom of the Press in the U.S. Constitution does not protect the acts of people, corporations, publications, consultants, even journalists themselves, from consequences for manipulating how those articles are optimized or under-optimized to be widely available or unavailable online.
- I am not even touching on the content – including the misleading photos that are of caribou.
- Polar Bear “dens” were the criteria that the Biden Administration cited.
- I am certain about the one thing. ..As we know in the Arctic, there is way more underneath the water going on with an iceberg – than what we can see above the water.
Not only does embedding capabilities across online platforms filter messaging.
It conditions the free will of humans to believe it is our individual free will choices, when really we are lab rats – being led to a pre-determined outcome.
And then it uses artificial intelligence and automation to force and create a false sense of choice by humans without the oversight of a human.
Read any definition of
“embedding” and “landing pages”.